Skepsis is seeking both entry-level and experienced bookkeepers to join our dedicated account teams. To apply, please complete the form below. No phone calls, emails, or supplemental application materials please.
Job Opportunity: Bookkeeper (Flex Time/Hourly)
Skepsis assigns bookkeepers to specific client accounts, which means you will be part of a dedicated account team that aims to build value for and relationships with assigned clients. We are a 100% virtual firm, which means that our bookkeepers work from home or other locations with reliable internet access, and they work hours that are convenient for them. Applicants must be able to work independently, while also working online and via video conference as part of the account team. We service clients using both QuickBooks and Xero cloud-based accounting software, and experience with at least one platform is preferred.
Duties vary by client, and may include:
- Account reconciliations
- Entering expense transactions
- Entering bills
- Entering payments
- Preparing invoices
- Researching transactions and reconciliations
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports
Required skills include:
- Bookkeeping knowledge and/or experience, including an understanding of dual-ledger accounting
- Attention to detail, including a drive to produce high-quality and 100% accurate work product
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills, including strong internet research skills and ability to quickly learn new software
- Superior customer service