Skepsis Owner and Law Firm Specialist Devon Thurtle Anderson was an attorney and partner in a national, complex commercial litigation firm for over 11 years. During that time, Devon succeeded in not only numerous successful resolution of complex commercial cases, but also, during Devon’s time as Managing Partner, she grew the firm from two attorneys to five, increased firm profitability, and implemented a paperless office that allowed her and her employees to improve their work-life balance and work effectively whether they were in the office, in court, at a client’s office, or on the beach in Tahiti. Now, in addition to Skepsis, Devon runs her own law firm focusing on serving small to medium businesses and law firms.
If you have any questions about how to grow your practice, or how to manage your existing practice more efficiently and effectively, we can help. Some of the services we offer for law firms include:
- Bookkeeping, including client trust accounting and compliance
- Solutions for paperless and mobile offices
- Website design and management
- Solutions and strategies customized for your practice to work more efficiently and increase profitability
- Private in-house CLEs, including ethics credits, regarding practice management and work/life balance
Devon has presented at numerous conferences across the country, including national webcasts, and authored dozens of articles that have helped attorneys across the country go mobile and manage their firms better. Although Skepsis does not provide legal services, Devon’s experience includes active litigation in courts in Washington, Oregon, and California, where Devon is licensed.